LOS ANGELES (GaeaTimes.com) -- Danish pharmaceutical company Novo Nordisk said Thursday it planned to put a new insulin product on the market by 2013 after tests showed advantages to the widely sold diabetes drug Lantus.
NEW YORK (GaeaTimes.com) -- According to a recent study released in 2010 Journal of the American College of Nutrition, almond consumption may help improve insulin sensitivity and decrease LDL-cholesterol levels in those with prediabetes.
NEW YORK (Gaeatimes.com) -- A recent study can prove very useful for the diabetic patients.
NEW YORK (GaeaTimes.com) -- Pharmaceutical giant Merck & Co.
MOUNT VERNON, N.Y. - A pregnant, diabetic woman missing for more than a week was found dead in a car outside a New York City police facility, apparently from an insulin overdose, authorities said Wednesday.
- Correction: Sanofi insulin story
- Merck launching numerous drugs around the world
- Clarification: Amylin FDA info request story
- US survey shows southern counties most obese
- Halozyme takes bigger loss on testing expenses
- 250 million Accusure insulin syringes recalled
- Sanofi-Aventis, Wellstat, sign licensing deal
- Bristol-Myers gets EU approval for diabetes drug
- Treating mild diabetes during pregnancy beneficial
- FDA allows emergency use of Generex diabetes drug