- Breaking News
- Odd News
LAHORE - As many as 685 shops have been sealed by the health department in Pakistan's Punjab province for selling spurious and expired medicines, an official said.
LAHORE - An employee at a hospital in this Pakistani city died while two employees fell critically ill after they ate contaminated yoghurt, a media report said.
ISLAMABAD - A 17-year-old Pakistani girl, who had been very sick for the past few months and turned into a boy after a sex-change operation, is grateful to be healthy and alive now and said post-operation: "I don't care about whether I am a boy or a girl as long as I am alive." Farzana, who was critically ill, was taken to a hospital in Lahore from Rahim Yar Khan city in Punjab province.
ISLAMABAD - Pakistan could face an increase in the number of breast cancer patients in the future because of the unhealthy lifestyle led by most women as well as late diagnosis of the disease, a US health expert has said.
ISLAMABAD - District health officials in Pakistan are "not very keen" to use swine flu vaccines donated by the World Health Organisation (WHO), thus resulting in the country's failure to control the disease, the WHO has said.
- Pakistani girl undergoes sex change operation
- ‘Polio vaccines may have lost efficacy in Pakistan’
- Every third Pakistani woman has osteoporosis
- 25 faint due to gas leak in Karachi
- ‘Barbaric’ Taliban publicly flog men for “taking drugs” against their diktat in Pak
- Pakistan has 99 cholera cases in flood-hit areas: WHO
- Four dead, 2,000 affected by dengue in Pakistan
- 400,000 kids, 20,000 mothers die each year in Pakistan
- UAE, Unicef combine for Pakistan health campaign
- Flood-hit Pakistanis facing serious health risk
- Pakistani boy can hear again, thanks to Gurgaon hospital
- Smoking rises in Karachi’s girls schools
- ‘Pakistanis rely more on Indian doctors’
- Little Ayesha leaves hospital, can return to Pakistan
- Ayesha - a new symbol of hope in India-Pakistan ties
- 21 mn Pakistani children to get anti-polio drops
- 40-45 percent drugs sold in Pakistan are spurious
- Quacks rampant in Rawalpindi
- Pakistan reports first polio case of 2010
- 10 died of swine flu in Pakistan
- Punjab pilgrim dies of heart attack in Pakistan
- Terror leaves Pakistanis mentally scarred, says expert
- Average Pakistani gets only 68 eggs in a year