HYDERABAD - Nurses of a government-run hospital in Warangal Monday called off their indefinite hunger strike atop an overhead water tank after the government agreed to consider their demands, including regularisation of services.
LONDON - A woman in Britain has conned a number of well-wishers out of hundreds of pounds after she claimed that she was fatally ill with a brain tumour, bone cancer and leukaemia.
LONDON - Experts have claimed that a vitamin found in Marmite has the potential to prevent heart diseases.
- Carla Bruni interacts with HIV patients at Delhi hospital
- Hyperactive immune system kills adults during pandemic flu
- Painting exhibition to create AIDS awareness organised in Chennai
- New drug shows promise in leukaemia
- Carla Bruni to visit Safdarjung Hospital to see anti-natal, HIV care procedure
- Nurses continue hunger strike atop water tank
- Magnetic pulses can burn cancer cells
- Quitting smoking improves your mood
- Going to gym can help us age more gracefully
- Indian vision on ophthalmic front chronicled in new book