Mexico City, Dec 3 (IANS/EFE) One out of every four young Mexicans do not use condoms because they do not like them, show the results of a new poll by the Mexican Youth Institute, or Imjuve.
BEIJING - China will soon open an activity centre for gay men, where the homosexuals will receive training on HIV prevention and will be given condoms free of cost.
NEW DELHI - Prime Minister Manmohan Singh said on Thursday that India has overcome the problem of 'brain drain' and is drawing on the global 'brain bank' of people of Indian origin.
NEW DELHI - The Municipal Corporation of Delhi (MCD) plans to go online with its daily status reports on diseases like dengue and chikungunya whereby private and government city hospitals can send their reports to the civic body via e-mail, a move that hopes to improve accuracy.
- ‘Doctors need to develop their skill to improve healthcare’
- ‘Drug syndicates using Facebook to recruit young Malaysian women as smugglers’
- Azad invites private sector to help in health infra
- Taj Mahal finally gets an ambulance
- New research paves way for better Graves’ disease treatment
- Did Sarah Palin force Bristol to do DWTS as revenge for pregnancy?
- Eating oily fish keeps blindness at bay
- Inflammatory bowel disease leads to post traumatic stress
- Number of polio cases radically down: Azad
- Finger length clue to risk of prostate cancer?
- Azad invites private sector in healthcare infra
- Unicef teams up with West Bengal for total sanitation campaign
- How swallowing worms can heal ulcerative colitis
- Douse that anger with spoonful of sugar