LONDON - The bones of people long dead could be the key to healing chronic back pain, says a new research.
LONDON - A charity has found that majority of men are unaware of a blood test described as the "first line of defence" against the disease.
LONDON - Gut bacteria may not just be helping digest food but could be exerting some control over the metabolic functions of other organs like the liver, says a new study.
LONDON - A woman, who is set to become Britain's youngest grandmother at 29, has revealed that discovering the pregnancy of her 14-year-old daughter was her 'worst nightmare'.
LONDON - The latest beauty craze-fish pedicures-offered in salons and spas across the world have raised serious health concerns.
- Genetic fault that causes rare self-healing skin cancer identified
- Scientists isolate gene in self-healing skin cancer
- Obesity adds at least 5 yrs to your joints’ age: Survey
- Placebos can work both ways
- Mother’s sweet tooth bad for girls, not for boys
- Childbirth more nerve-racking than marriage, buying a home
- ‘Wonderdrug’ keeps breast cancer away
- Home temperature and sleep loss linked to obesity
- Illusion of three hands can help stroke patients
- Drugs, overeating, anger and sex ‘are main triggers of heart attacks’
- Tiny laser detects signs of skin cancer
- Traffic fumes more dangerous than cocaine?
- Cycling seen as one of biggest causes of heart attacks
- Too high or too low a BMI influences risk of death among Asians
- How brain chemicals determine whether your love will last
- Struggling with yo-yo diet? Key protein could end your weight woes soon
- One drink a day keeps heart disease at bay
- Organic fruit and veggies ‘are less nutritious and do not taste better’
- Brits spent 2.3bn on cosmetic surgery in 2010
- High cholesterol, BP in mid-age tied to memory problems
- Kate Middleton’s uncle in sex, drugs shame invited to wedding
- Oral sex bigger cause of throat cancer than tobacco
- New ‘healthy’ flavoured water has as much sugar as 3 doughnuts
- Five burgers a week ups cancer risk
- Device to revolutionise blood pressure measurement
- Cereal with milk is healthiest way to start the day (Re-issue)
- Eat less red meat to reduce cancer risk, scientists warn
- British soldier gets forces’ first bionic arm
- Prince Harry spotted at UK club that holds naked shows, extols drugs use
- Cereal with milk is healthiest way to start the day
- UK surgeon faces probe after ‘cleavage-saving’ op leaves cancer behind
- Chronically ill kids subjected more to physical abuse
- Chinese man with migraines shocked to find he had knife in his brain for 4-yrs
- Total knee replacement dramatically improves patient’s condition
- Cola food colouring could cause cancer