LONDON - Stem cells derived from a patient with an inherited heart disease could help test specific treatments for the disease, known as long QT syndrome, say scientists.
LONDON - A baby boy in Britain has become the first "saviour sibling" to be created in the UK after doctors cultivated embryos that could provide stem cells to treat a life-threatening disease his sister has been suffering since birth.
LONDON (GaeaTimes.com) -- ReNeuron, the leading stem cell therapies developer has raised 10 million in fresh funding.
LONDON - Stem cells can replace surgical procedures for treating lower back pain, researchers say.
LONDON - A revolutionary technique that could restore sight to the blind and prevent others from losing theirs is to be tested on people for the first time.
- Doctors use stem cells to offset stroke damage
- New technology simplifies embryonic stem cell culturing
- Stem cells bulk up muscle, halt ageing
- Bush turned against abortion after mum showed him ‘dead foetus’
- Stem cell jab could replace hip, knee surgeries
- Paralysed patient gets stem cells to walk again
- Stem cells help save woman’s leg
- US court stops Obama government’s funding of embryonic stem cell research
- Now stem cell treatment for paralysed patients
- Teen gets new windpipe grown from own stem cells
- US greenlight to world’s first stem cell treatment on humans
- Breakthrough in stem cell culture, holds hope for cures
- Ovarian hormone linked to breast stem cells growth
- Bone Stem Cells can be used to mend damaged hips
- Stem cells in breast milk could fulfil baby’s ‘genetic destiny’
- Human skin grown from stem cells can help burns victims
- Indian doctor condemned over miracle cure claims
- Artificial sperm and eggs ‘just 5 years away’
- New technique may help turn adult cells into stem cells faster
- Scientists create jaw bone using stem cells
- World’s first ‘artificial heart-stem cells’ combo op saves a life
- Stem cell injections offer new hope for kids with motor neuron disease
- Scientists find how stem cells make skin
- Scientists isolate master gene that turns cells into bug killers
- Master gene that switches on disease-fighting cells identified
- New stem cell op may prevent thousands from having hip replacements
- Novel method to make safer human stem cells uses just one gene