LONDON - The bones of people long dead could be the key to healing chronic back pain, says a new research.
WASHINGTON - Two genes that seem to trigger binge drinking have been identified, potentially paving the way to better treatments for excessive alcohol consumption.
LONDON - A charity has found that majority of men are unaware of a blood test described as the "first line of defence" against the disease.
WASHINGTON - Even an hour of sleep in daytime could help lower blood pressure after mental stress, researchers say.
NEW DELHI - Pregnant women across China will receive free screenings for HIV, syphilis, and Hepatitis B, and if they test positive, they will be treated at hospitals to prevent them from transmitting the diseases to their children.
- Two-thirds elderly Americans face hearing loss: Study
- Gut bacteria exerts control over others organs too
- More men likely to feel the blues
- Daytime nap is good for your heart: Study
- Smoking during pregnancy may cause heart defects in infants
- Anti-HIV vaginal gel deemed safe for rectal use too
- Indian vaccine to save 250 million lives in Africa
- Sugar-sweetened drinks linked to higher BP